Home Insurance

Types of Coverage

  • Auto Insurance

  • Boat Insurance

  • Commercial Insurance

  • Crop Insurance

  • Flood Insurance

  • Health Insurance

  • Home Insurance

  • Life Insurance

  • RV Insurance

  • Umbrella Insurance

Contact Us

  • (509) 552-2337

  • 103 E Main St. Ste 301, Office 9

    Walla Walla, WA 99362

  • Monday - Friday

    8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Home Insurance

The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That's why it makes sense to protect the big financial investment you've made with homeowners' insurance. Insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. Let Guardian Insurance help you sleep better at night. If your policy doesn’t cover certain damages or offer coverage in all circumstances, you could lose everything. We can help you choose the right policy to make sure you are covered. 

Home Insurance Cost Factors

Cost factors for home insurance depend on a couple of factors. What you select to cover on your policy has a determining factor in the price you will pay. A higher deductible usually lowers the premiums. Another factor would be where you set your limits. You may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate for your situation.

Homeowners' insurance not only covers the structure of the home and your possessions but also gives you liability insurance. Having liability insurance is critical, should you be found at fault for an accident at your home. There's a lot to know about home insurance. At Guardian Insurance, we will help you navigate through it all to help you find the right coverage.

If you happen to live in a condo, you will need a different type of insurance than homeowners' insurance. There are plans specifically for condos. This is because most condo associations have coverage on the buildings themselves. This leaves you responsible for the interior walls and all of your possessions.

If you don't own your own home, you should still have insurance to cover your possessions. The owner of the residence will have homeowners' insurance. Renters' insurance will protect your belonging. Renters' insurance can be very reasonable and if you ever need it, you will be glad you had it.

Homeowners' insurance can be paired with umbrella insurance. Umbrella insurance works together with the other policies you have such as your homeowners, auto, cycle, etc. Umbrella insurance can fill in the gap to help cover things that your homeowners' policy doesn't.

If you're shopping for home insurance come talk to us at Guardian Insurance. We make it our goal to provide you with the best coverage for your situation. We are also licensed in California, Oregon, Idaho, and Washington for those who may have a vacation home.